Saturday, August 5, 2017

From Paris with love

Some of my readers might have visited my Paris blog where I share my adventures in the city of love which I have called home for the past six years!

Last year, Expats with Kids in Paris was awarded with the top 20 Best of Paris blog recognition. Once again my blog has been nominated for Best Expat blog in Paris 2017 by Expatriates Magazine.

BEST OF PARIS is their annual campaign to find the companies, services and achievements expatriates in Paris feel deserve recognition.

If you have enjoyed my Paris stories and photography and believe that Expat with Kids in Paris has earned a little recognition in the Parisian blogosphere please cast a vote by simply selecting the category Best Expat blog in Paris 2017 from the dropdown menu and choose who you vote for.

Make my weekend and click here:
Mille mercis mes amis!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...